Guests agree: these stays are highly rated for location, cleanliness, and more.
Home in Serres-Castet
The shelter has:
- its king size bed,
- its kitchen area (oven, induction, fridge/freezer, microwave) and the equipment necessary to allow you to cook simply,
- its relaxation area (Tassimo and leather club chair)
- its walk-in shower and its bath of light,
- its connected TV with 35 channels and chromecast to stream your phone content directly to the TV,
- its Wi-Fi (fiber) connection,
- its terrace with table and chairs.
$52 nightly before taxes
$52 per night
Guesthouse in Thèze
Nature lodge in Béarn
Small traditional semi-detached house located in southwest France.
The rental includes 1 bedroom with double bed 2 places, in the living room a convertible BZ 2 places, a small dining area with equippedkitchen ,1 TV,1 bathroom with shower, a separate toilet, a small terrace with garden furniture/remote umbrella/sun loungers and plancha.
$40 nightly before taxes
$40 per night
Rental unit in Sauvagnon
Quiet, wooded house and shaded terrace
Come and relax in our quiet duplex cottage fully equipped with a sheltered and wooded terrace.
ideal for a couple with two children, close to all amenities, 8 minutes from the airport, 15 minutes from Pau, 40 minutes from Lourdes, and 1 hour 15 minutes from our first ski resort and the Landes coast.