Editing multiple listings at the same time
Want a fast way to make changes to your Airbnb listings? Hosts with 6 or more listings can use our professional hosting tools to make bulk edits to all their listings at the same time.
You can make bulk edits to:
- Property type
- Fees and charges
- Check-in method
- House rules
- Cancellation policy
- Location details
- Length-of-stay discounts
- Sync settings
- Trip length
How to make bulk edits
You'll need to access your account via desktop or browser.
- Go to Listings and select all the listings you want to change
- Click or tap Edit
- Make your changes, and click or tap Save
Using Limited Sync API or Everything Synced
If you manage your Airbnb listings through Limited Sync API, you can bulk-edit all the above information, except fees and charges.
If you’re using Everything Synced, you’ll need to update your listings with property management software.
Learn more about our professional hosting resources
- HostYou can create a separate listing for each space you have available. Each room will have its own calendar and listing page the number of bed…
- HostPlease review our Luxe Rebooking and Refund Policy.
- GuestCheck-in and checkout can vary by place to place. Message your Host to figure out times and other details and ask any questions.