- How-toIf an Airbnb Host on the Airbnb site asks you to pay off-site or through another company, report it to us.
- How-toWe support different payment methods depending on the country your payment account is located in.
- How-toFind out how to manage your payment methods.
- How-toIf your reservation is confirmed and paid for, you can’t change the payment method. If it isn’t, you can cancel and rebook with a different …
- How-toUnless you have Airbnb credits or a coupon to use, you can’t split the total cost of your Airbnb stay or experience across multiple payment …
- How-toConfirm a payment method by going to Account > Payments and payouts and check your payment methods.
- How-toWe support many different currencies and ways to pay. Learn more about them and potential fees associated with your choice.
- How-toThe prices on Airbnb will show in your default currency, which you can change at any time. You can also change the payment currency when boo…
- How-toBanks report card information changes to a service so we can make sure your payment method is up to date.
- How-toIf PayPal is available, you'll be able to select it on the checkout page.
- How-toWhen you submit a reservation request and choose to use Alipay, you'll be redirected to the Alipay website, where you’ll log in to make your…
- How-toIf available, select Sofort Überweisung (or Sofort Banking) as the payment method and you’ll be guided through the payment process.