Safety tips and guidelines
Safety tips and guidelines
General safety tips
- How-toFirst aid tipsLearn about Airbnb’s partnership with the Red Cross, the guidelines for first aid kits, and how to provide first aid.
- How-toSafety resources in the USAWhether you're hosting or traveling, being well-informed before a reservation is important. Here are some safety resources to support you al…
- RulesHealth and safety requirements for Airbnb staysYour health and well being are important to us. Become familiar with safety tips and guidelines around your health during the COVID-19 pande…
- RulesSafety tips for interacting with othersLearn how to help improve your safety when interacting with other Hosts and guests.
For guests on stays
- How-toSafety tips for choosing a placeFrom ratings to safety features, learn how to find a place to stay where you will feel safe and secure.
- How-toFire and carbon monoxide safetyCarbon monoxide alarms aren’t common in many parts of the world, so we suggest buying one to bring with you when you travel.
- How-toSafety tips when traveling with childrenLearn how to make your stay safer for children when you travel.
For guests on experiences
- RulesHealth and safety guidelines for Experience Hosts and guestsGuidelines on keeping your personal safety in line with requirements in the area, while monitoring all local and national recommendations an…
- How-toKitchen safety tips for Experience guestsThe best practices to keep safe while in the kitchen, including information on hazard prevention and food safety.
- RulesSafety tips for culinary Airbnb ExperiencesFollow best practices around food safety, food allergies, dietary restrictions, first aid, and kitchen and fire safety.
- How-toTips for Airbnb Adventure guestsBefore booking, read the description and know what to expect from your Adventure. Learn about safety, preparation, and choosing the best Adv…
- How-toOutdoor experiences: Tips for guestsOutdoor experiences offer you rare opportunities that may call for a level of preparedness beyond your everyday normal. We're happy to share…
- How-toPreventing fires during Airbnb ExperiencesReview some tips on fire safety and first aid.
- How-toSafety tips for Hosts of places to stayGet information on hosting responsibilities, along with best practices in order to make sure your guests have the info and resources they ne…
- How-toSafety tips for Hosts of Airbnb ExperiencesFind out how to make a safety plan for your guests and get some first aid tips and info.
- How-toTips for Hosts of Airbnb AdventuresTips, safety recommendations, and best practices to help you be prepared while hosting adventures.
- How-toAirbnb’s 5-step enhanced cleaning processGet more info about our 5-step cleaning process developed in partnership with experts in an effort to curb the spread of COVID-19.
- How-toFood safety guidelines for Airbnb ExperiencesHosts must keep things clean, separate raw and cooked foods, cook food thoroughly, keep food at safe temperatures, use safe water, and offer…
- How-toPreventing fires while hosting Airbnb ExperiencesLearn fire prevention tools and safety precautions to follow while hosting your Airbnb Experience.
- How-toKitchen safety tips for hosting Airbnb ExperiencesKnife handling, fire prevention, and food safety—find out some best practices to keep your kitchen a safe place.
- RulesCooking safety for Airbnb ExperiencesWe offer best practices around food safety, including info about food allergies, dietary restrictions, kitchen safety tips, and fire safety …