- How-toIf your guest cancels their reservation, we’ll notify you and automatically unblock the dates on your calendar so you can host other guests.
- How-toYou can cancel a reservation as a Host, but if the check-in time is within 24 hours, the option to cancel online may not be available.
- Community policyBecause cancellations can disrupt guests' plans and impact confidence in the Airbnb community, there are penalties applied for Host cancella…
- How-toYour guest will be notified immediately via email and sent rebooking options similar to your listing.
- How-toIf you want to restore a canceled reservation, you’ll need to contact the guest to have them make a new reservation.
- How-toIf a Host has to cancel for a valid reason, we’ll work with them and help their guests find another place to stay, without the Host incurrin…
- How-toIf your guest changes a monthly stay with less than 30 days notice, you have the option to either enforce or waive your cancellation policy.
- How-toit’s easy to change your cancellation policy once you decide on one that works for you.
- Community policyFind details on how cancellations are handled when unforeseen events beyond your control arise after booking and make it impracticable or il…
- Community policyFind details of the coverage for COVID-19 under our extenuating circumstances policy.
- RulesIf you’re a host in Germany, you should review your local laws and confirm that your cancellation policy is in compliance.
- How-toYour cancellation policy may be overridden in certain situations. In these cases, the guest may be given a full refund in accordance with ou…