Guests agree: these stays are highly rated for location, cleanliness, and more.
Private room in Aporo
CHRYSALIS Geodetic Dome (Casa Rayita)
The chrysalis is a small cabin of architectural innovation, erected under the theme of geodetic domes, its construction is mostly composed of various materials typical of the architecture of the region, such as adobe, septum, wood, tile, stone and blacksmith, materials that combined with the geometry and the essence of the life cycle of the monarch butterfly, make you experience your own metamorphosis. We invite you to live from this experience.
$55 nightly before taxes
$55 per night
Hut in Presa Brockman
Garden + Forest + Dam View: Castor Cottage
Splendid cabin in the woods with incredible amenities:
* Large garden of 1000 m² with ornamental plants and fruit trees.
* Outdoor dining room with charcoal grill, wood-burning fireplace, and children's games.
* Outdoor room with gas fire and view of the Brockman Dam.
* Covered Jacuzzi surrounded by greenery.
* Game room with pool table and air hockey.
* Only 20 minutes from Tlalpujahua and 8 minutes from El Oro by car.
$154 nightly before taxes
$154 per night
Cabin in Amealco de Bonfil
Cabaña Ardilla. Rancho Calixto
Inside the forest is the Squirrel cabin, built of wood, surrounded by trees, overlooking the deer area, has a window that lets you experience nature as such, has privacy and perfect conditions for relaxation and rest.