How do I make a custom link for my listing?
Hosts can create a personalized web address to direct people to their listing with a custom link.
To create or delete a custom link:
- Go to Listings
- Select the listing that you’d like to create a custom link for
- From your Listing details, find Custom link and select Edit
Each listing can have one custom link, so hosts with multiple listings can set up one for each of their listings. Hosts using professional hosting tools can also create one custom link for their pro marketing page.
Custom link policy
Each address is valid only while the listing or account is active, and may be forfeited if the listing or account is deactivated or removed from Airbnb for any reason.
You don’t own your custom link, and upon any violation of this policy or Airbnb’s terms, Airbnb may end your use of it.
Custom links can't include:
- Any variation of the word "Airbnb" or any other content that violates our brand guidelines
- The word "verified"
- The word "official" unless sanctioned by the person, place, or organization with whom the connection is asserted
- Symbols or punctuation, except for hyphens
- Fewer than three characters
- Anything that violates Airbnb's Content Policy
Custom links can't consist only of:
- Generic property types (for example, Apartment, Cabin, TreeHouse, Loft, Home)
- Generic geographic locations (for example, SanFrancisco)
- Numbers (all URLs must contain at least one letter)
Some examples of acceptable URLs:
- HostLearn how to share your listing on social media.
- HostYou can share your listings by embedding as a preview on your website, reaching people beyond those searching on Airbnb.
- HostA listing is automatically assigned to a neighborhood based on its address and this neighborhood can’t be edited.