How do I switch to a new software?
To switch software providers, you should disconnect your listings individually, remove access to your account from your current software provider, and then connect to your new software provider.
To switch software, log in to your Airbnb account on a desktop computer or mobile device. This feature is not available using the Airbnb app.
- Go to Listings
- For each of the listings you’d like to edit, click the check box next to the listing name
- Click or tap Edit selected in the banner above the listings
- Under Listing details, choose Sync settings
- Select Disconnect and click or tap Save
To disconnect access to your Airbnb account:
- Go to your Account Settings
- Select Privacy & Sharing
- Under Connected Apps, click or tap Remove Access for your former software provider
To ensure your calendar availability and pricing remains accurate, you should immediately follow steps on how to connect to your existing listings to your new software partner. If you are not ready to immediately connect the new software, you can temporarily unlist or snooze your listing.
- HostYou can use our professional hosting tools to track your listings' historical, future, and real-time performance.
- GuestThere are a few instances where an Airbnb guest may need to pay tax.
- HostIf the team owner account manages Airbnb listings through API-connected software, the software can be used to manage listings created by the…