Book unique vacation rentals, houses, and more on Airbnb
Top-rated vacation rentals in South Padre Island
Guests agree: these vacation rentals are highly rated for location, cleanliness, and more.
Condo in South Padre Island
Amazing Bayview! Spacious living & dinning room 1 BR condo
Solare Tower 704
* Please be advised from April 15th to May 8th 2023 there will be construction in the condominiums tower which will cause noise and minor inconvenience in the lobby, Monday through Saturday from 9am to 5pm. Please contact us for your 20% discount due to noise inconvenience"
Treat yourself to a sun-kissed getaway when you book your vacation at this seventh floor 1 bedroom beauty! Equipped with two full beds and a queen sofa sleeper, you will have a spacious room with perfect sleeping arrangement.
Bay View Solare Tower Condominiums condo. The view to the bay from the 7th floor is really a sight to see. You can appreciate where the island begins since you can see everything from the bridge to Bahia Mar plus and endless horizon of water, the bay is truly spectacular. At night it even glows with the reflection of beautiful south padre island´s city lights. Solare Tower is located at a very unique property, Bahia Mar offers the chance to enjoy shared amenities like tennis courts, walking trails, gardens and two over-sized pools with hot tubs,to mention some and Walking distance from Claytons.
You will enjoy walking inside the property while heading out to the beach, steps away from white sands and sunshine. The condo is very bright and modern. Relax while you are binge watching your favorite shows on the flat screen TV. Use the balcony to unwind with a nice cold beverage, it is very very relaxing! Stream on high speed internet to download that book you´ve been wanting to read, enjoy this quality time for you. It is the perfect place to do it!
The open layout is perfect to socialize and enjoy the family, you can have endless talks while comfortably enjoying your private rental home. The kitchen is perfect to cook meals and enjoy company while doing so, it is equipped with stainless steel appliances and everything you need in a kitchen. Enjoy the breakfast bar, you'll be able to serve on the counter and then gather at the dining room table and the bar as well, there is plenty of space! The condo is also equipped with a desk and an office chair located in a nook, for remote work if needed.
Read a good book while you catch some sun rays on this beach paradise. Soak in salty water while enjoying the waves or even try some water activities like SUP or some Jet Ski fun. Don´t forget to enjoy a cold drink and a bite to eat at Clayton´s Beach Bar or Wanna Wanna's for some seaside fun! Music is good and you cant beat food and and drinks by the ocean!
For your convenience, beach chairs and umbrella rentals are available.
If you don´t feel like exploring the island one day, stay and enjoy the beach deck, it is amazingly relaxing to stare at the waves and do just that, you can do it for hours! If you are feeling active, enjoy a tennis match with a friend to later cool down in the pool. Once you are totally relaxed you can head to the market to prepare a delicious BBQ for dinner.
Enjoy a delicious barbecue on the designated area at the property with grills available for rental.
Come make memories that will last a lifetime!
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
● Bedroom: Two full beds, TV, and full bathroom with tub.
● Queen size sofa sleeper at the living room.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
• Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
• High-end stainless-steel appliances and dishwasher
• Formal dining area with seating for 4
• Television and cable TV
• Washer/Dryer and ironing equipment
• Linens, towels, and beach towels
• Shampoo and hair dryers
• Beachfront Beach Deck
• Beach access
• Beach chairs & umbrella rentals available for an additional fee (subject to availability)
• Two swimming Pools
• 2 Jacuzzis
• Grill rental available for additional fee (personal grills not permitted)
• Tennis Courts
• Sun loungers
• 2 Car parking
• Maximum occupancy limit: 4 guests including children (age 12 and under).
• No invited Guests are allowed.
• To give access to the property it is necessary to sign the registration form and provide a valid ID (with photo and signature).
• No smoking allowed
• Minimum age to rent is 21
• All persons are required to wear wristbands.
• Check in begins at 4:00 pm. Check out time is 11:00 am.
• No pets allowed.
• Rental includes two parking permits. Additional temporary parking permit may be purchased on site for an additional fee. Boats and trailers are allowed into the property for an extra fee. No R.V.'s or motor homes will be allowed on property.
• Great island activities include: Off-site bird- and turtle-watching, Beach four-wheeling, Horseback riding, Laguna Madre Nature trail. Walking on the island is also a lot of fun!
• Our rental properties are family oriented. Good behavior is expected from our guests, respect for property rules and other guests. No parties allowed. Minimum age to rent is 21 and must be present during the entire stay.
• We kindly request that guests respect the Resort/HOA rules. Failure to comply with their house policies is grounds for eviction from the property and/or fines vary depending on these rules. Please contact us if you have any questions.
• Covid 19: Follow the HOA and city guidelines and restrictions.
We recommend you protect your vacation against unforeseen circumstances that may occur before or during your scheduled trip. Please contact us for recommendations on travel insurance you can purchase separately (if applicable).
ABOUT SOUTH PADRE ISLAND
South Padre Island never gets old. It’s like this timeless island full of fun for everyone. It has many things for you and your loved ones to enjoy and most of them involve nature. It's a place made to make memories so you will fully enjoy not only visiting but returning every time you can. Watch an amazing sunrise on the beach, or catch the most breathtaking sunset by the bay, it’s like free therapy. Go for a fun day of fishing (deep-sea fishing, deck fishing), boat rides, surfing, kite surfing, (The ocean is always an adventure!) Horseback riding with the fam, birdwatching, water parks, bicycle rides among so many other activities.
There are several restaurant options for you to choose from, the food on the island is always fresh and offers a wide variety of choices for you to enjoy. The ambience is also always fun and very laid back. Another amazing option is to grill the catch of the day or some burgers on the property´s palapa area. If you can, cross the bridge to Port Isabel where you will find freshly prepared ceviche, crab, oysters, and other fish to take back to your condo too.
Pack your bags, the beach is calling!
$175 per night
Condo in South Padre Island
MODERN BEACH COMPLEX SHORT 2 MIN WALK 2 THE BEACH
★Partial Ocean N Bay Views! 2 Min walk to the beach!
★Fast Wifi, keyless entry cable TV Netflix
★5 Star cleaning disinfecting sanitation
★Corner Unit with Windows from ceiling to floor
★Plenty of shops/restaurants walking distance.
★Heated Pool, Hot Tub N sundeck
★Beach chairs, beach towels, body boards and beach toys provided - FREE
★Watch the fireworks from your private balcony
★Motorized shades offers privacy
★Fully equipped kitchen w/everything you'll need.
★Comfy Bed = Your perfect Spot
$197 per night
Condo in South Padre Island
Breathtaking Beach Front - Larger Corner Unit
Spend your vacation in this beautiful corner Beach Front condo with spectacular views from the 4th floor overlooking the Gulf of Mexico!
Recently remodeled with granite counters and fresh paint. Direct access to the beach, pool / hot tub.
1 bedroom plus bunk beds and queen sofa bed to accomodate up to 6 guests. Enjoy your morning coffee sitting on the balcony and watching the sunrise. Fast WIFI and parking for our guests.
Located just two miles off the southern tip of Texas, South Padre Island is a true tropical paradise with white-sand beaches and warm waters. It’s well known as a lively spring break destination, but when the college students head home, this sunny barrier island becomes a favorite with families and beachgoers of all ages. Thrill-seekers can snorkel, surf, and jet-ski, or take kiteboarding and wind-surfing lessons. You can go deep-sea fishing in the Gulf of Mexico and ask a local seafood restaurant to prepare your catch. And when you want some solitude, head to the 30 miles of undeveloped shoreline north of town to find your own private stretch of beach.
When is the best time to stay in a vacation rental in South Padre Island?
For most of the year, the weather along the Texas Gulf Coast is hot and humid. On South Padre Island, the summertime highs of around 90 degrees Fahrenheit are tempered by breezes that come from both sides of the island. Late summer brings rain and a chance of hurricanes in September and October, and during the short, mild winters, when the average temperature is around 65 degrees, sun-seeking visitors book one of the condo rentals here to escape colder temperatures. And because South Padre Island enjoys 300 days of sunshine each year, you’ll want to pack a sun hat and plenty of sunscreen no matter when you visit.
What are the top things to do in South Padre Island?
The Sand Sculpture Trail
There are around 30 professionally made sandcastle sculptures scattered across the island, and their designs range from grand sand mansions to locally themed artworks. Grab a map at the visitors’ bureau and tour the installations yourself, or book a sandcastle lesson with a local sand artist.
The Laguna Madre Nature Trail
Get to know the island’s flora and fauna from this 1,500-foot boardwalk. Birders come for the waterfowl, shorebirds, and songbirds that pass through the marshland around the nature trail, but this is also just a lovely spot for an evening stroll.
Isla Blanca Park
A local favorite, Isla Blanca boasts prime dolphin watching, great fishing spots, boating facilities, and a beachfront amusement park. You’ll also find El Cristo de los Pescadores (Christ of the Fishermen) statue, a memorial to fishermen lost at sea.